How To Add an Emoji to an Infusionsoft Email
Emojis are a dandy alternative when there’s a word in your subject line that can be replaced with a picture. For Instance, rather than “love” use “😍” for a Valentine’s Day promotion. This helps shorten the subject and makes it stand out. That being said you do not want the meaning lost, therefore use this approach only if your message will read without the word itself. Strategically exploitation emoji in your subject line may increase opens, however overusing them may also make your email look like spam.
First, you have to play by the rules.
Infusionsoft only allows emoji’s in the subject lines of emails using this method.
Trust that I have TRIED to do this inside an email and it’ll show up and Infusionsoft says “NO” in a crude popup letting you know you’re doing something that isn’t allowed.
So here’s how it’s done!
- Go to https://emailstuff.org/glyph (See Resources below for additional option)
- Search for the emoji you would like to use and click the Search button.
- Highlight and copy the code next to “Email Subject or friendly form”.
- Paste the code into the subject line of your email where you would like the emoji to appear.
- Make sure to test your the email before sending! Emojis can render differently on every email client.
And there it is!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org